• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
How did you find that so fast? Not quite what I had in mind but gosh, you are quick!

S. Mom,

For over 2 years I've done so much research on housing & the economy that finding and retrieving stuff has become second nature.

I liked your initial post about the balloons. Best of luck with your sales...you've certainly got spunk!

Shel

Last edited:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
did I miss something? strange display of balloons along Bay Drive today...pretty sure they do not conform.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
I promise they are not mine! I laughed all the way to 98 when I saw them. I was wondering if someone was making fun of me! Fess up, who did it?

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Supermom is SUPER and she has great balloons :blush: Oops, that doesn't sound right . . .

Keep up the good work!

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
I promise they are not mine! I laughed all the way to 98 when I saw them. I was wondering if someone was making fun of me! Fess up, who did it?

Oh my gosh..Have you seen the balloon on Eastern Lake Road? One balloon in the air and about 20 dead on the ground. It is a FSBO so that would help explain the carnage. But really I think the code should be apply to FSBO'S as well. Shameful!:nono1: