• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
"Sleepless in Seattle" is on... I love that movie!!!:wub:
 
"Sleepless in Seattle" is on... I love that movie!!!:wub:

Me too!! Did it just come on? What channel? I've only seen it about 20 times--but still love it!
 
I feel like I'm catching a cold. Scratchy throat, headache, chills :bang: Mr OL went to CVS and got more Zicam. I really hate the stuff but it works so I :wub: it. :bang: I guess I better get to bed so I'm feeling up to the party tomorrow night....
 
It's been on, he just found Jonah on the Empire St. building, channel is TMC-hurry!!!
 
we are watching the grinch and rudolph and the toy taker again!!!:bang: oh well, little ibd loves it!!!
 
I feel like I'm catching a cold. Scratchy throat, headache, chills :bang: Mr OL went to CVS and got more Zicam. I really hate the stuff but it works so I :wub: it. :bang: I guess I better get to bed so I'm feeling up to the party tomorrow night....
Soooo sorry, feel better tomorrow!!
 
I feel like I'm catching a cold. Scratchy throat, headache, chills :bang: Mr OL went to CVS and got more Zicam. I really hate the stuff but it works so I :wub: it. :bang: I guess I better get to bed so I'm feeling up to the party tomorrow night....

:eek: ...Nooooooooooooooo! Not our little Ornament Organizer!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top