• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What? No Resolutions?

New posts
post more often :biggrin:
 
Uh, I was thinking about giving up laundry.



I love you...you just egg me on!!!! ;-) Can I tell you how much I wish you were here?

:wub: :wub: :wub: I so wish I was there too....
mr. dd offered last night in his intoxicated state to fly me there, but I had no place to stay and no wheels....I woulda loved it though!!
 
:wub: :wub: :wub: I so wish I was there too....
mr. dd offered last night in his intoxicated state to fly me there, but I had no place to stay and no wheels....I woulda loved it though!!

:nono1: ...that was the lamest excuse I have ever heard. There is always a place down here for you.
 
:nono1: ...that was the lamest excuse I have ever heard. There is always a place down here for you.

ok...you're right.....
next time I'll take him up on it!!
 
DD - you are so good about sending out cards, it makes me feel special all because you are thoughtful. you'll be my first written card/note of the year. not that it will be any longer than this post!

you do inspire, my friend! mangy too - she's ever the thoughtful one..
:wub: :wub:

I LOVE cards!! My friend Kate is the ABSOLUTE best! She even makes all her own cards....and gives me extra ones!! I'll send ya one!!

Mangy is great!!! So creative--and thoughtful!!
:wub: :wub:


I know this may sound thoughtless......but my New Years Resolution is to take better care of myself, physically, by quitting smoking, and exercising more. I am going to stop worrying about things I can not control.
I am going to be me-oriented, since sometimes I worry about others at my expense.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top