audie
fartblossom
no drinking, smoking or cussing!!![]()
:roll:
no drinking, smoking or cussing!!![]()
post more often![]()
post more often![]()
so you'll give up sleeping altogether?
oh yes!! please, Miss Kitty!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Uh, I was thinking about giving up laundry.
I love you...you just egg me on!!!! ;-) Can I tell you how much I wish you were here?
I so wish I was there too....![]()
![]()
I so wish I was there too....
mr. dd offered last night in his intoxicated state to fly me there, but I had no place to stay and no wheels....I woulda loved it though!!
:nono1: ...that was the lamest excuse I have ever heard. There is always a place down here for you.
DD - you are so good about sending out cards, it makes me feel special all because you are thoughtful. you'll be my first written card/note of the year. not that it will be any longer than this post!
you do inspire, my friend! mangy too - she's ever the thoughtful one..
I LOVE cards!! My friend Kate is the ABSOLUTE best! She even makes all her own cards....and gives me extra ones!! I'll send ya one!!
Mangy is great!!! So creative--and thoughtful!!