• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
My sister wrote me this morning that she used to work with Roxanne and Deborah at Southern Title and Escrow. She is very sad along with all who knew them.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Hello all, I think the lack of sleep is now catching up to me. ((((I know Skunky I need a good 8 hours. )))))):D
Today we finalized the Celebration of Deb and Mom's life that is Thursday night and I also got all the arrangements done for moms memorial service Sat.
My cousin, Dana, did a great interview with channel 13 about my sisters life. It MAY be on at 10:00 and I am guessing it will be on their website.
I was told the investigation was over today and hopfully soon I can get some sort of closure on that part.
I received some wonderful cards today, Thanks again.....:love: :love: :love:

I will be thinking of you tonight. :love:

Sheila

SoWal Insider
GTTBD and I along with, the Mer's, Jdarg, Rapunzel, and Beachmom, went to the celebration of IBD's lovely Sister and her wonderful Mom this evening. It was so good to see IBD and give her a hug. What a strong lady. She's awesome.:love: I cannot begin to imagine how tough this is for her entire family.

The service was wonderful. It truely, conveyed the joy this family shared, and the everlasting bond that will always survive.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
sorry we missed you gttbm and all. yes, the celebration of life service for Wanda and Deborah was really an inspiration - with slide show and photos of a beautiful family enjoying life to its fullest! and we enjoyed being in the presence of our IBD once again... :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
IBD I am deeply saddened by your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Love and peace be with you. I just want to give you a hug. :love:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
IBD, I just went back a re-read this whole thread. Your strength amazes me, even in words. I have been worried about you and your family, but I don't think I need to worry. I can tell that you are a strong, amazing woman. I only wish I could strive to be like you in a time like this. You are an inspiration to all of us. You have shown us, that cannot be there with you, that life does go on. My heart is with you as you prepare for your goodbye's. :love:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
I am just now reading this. I want to send you and your family good thoughts, prayers and hugs. What a wonderful SoWal family you are surrounded by! :love:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Hey everyone,

I have not been on the board in days. Wow, how tiring this all is. I have had loads of family around (they are all gone know) and now it is down to the business part of all of this. :shock: All I can say is that each and everyone of you should take the time and money to have a detailed will and make sure you have plenty of life insurance. It sure makes things easier.

I am sorry I missed the people I missed on New Years Eve, my brother in law wanted everyone at his house for the new year. We had as good of a time that we could and drank wayyyyyyyy too much champagne!:clap_1:

Thanks to all of you who sent flowers, cards, goodies, and other items.;-) It was all very appreciated....

I love you guys!!!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Hey everyone,

I have not been on the board in days. Wow, how tiring this all is. I have had loads of family around (they are all gone know) and now it is down to the business part of all of this. :shock: All I can say is that each and everyone of you should take the time and money to have a detailed will and make sure you have plenty of life insurance. It sure makes things easier.

I am sorry I missed the people I missed on New Years Eve, my brother in law wanted everyone at his house for the new year. We had as good of a time that we could and drank wayyyyyyyy too much champagne!:clap_1:

Thanks to all of you who sent flowers, cards, goodies, and other items.;-) It was all very appreciated....

I love you guys!!!!

:love: :love: :love:

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Still thinking of you....Glad to see you posting again.