potatovixen
Beach Fanatic
Buttons, p***y Cat Dolls
or, anything else by the Pussycat Dolls
Buttons, p***y Cat Dolls
New school: the non-edited version of "The Whisper Song" (Ying-Yang Twins)

If they mean it as a put-down of the "Whisper Song," they're hilarious ... in a sick sort of way.
If they mean it as a put-down of the "Whisper Song," they're hilarious ... in a sick sort of way.
Anything by Journey is dubious at best. Ditto Rush-how anyone enjoys that nasal, whiney singing set to borderline electronica is beyond me. Styx, Foreigner, Air Supply...all rotten. When any line dance anthem is played at a wedding reception I head for the bar to ease my pain. And as much as I enjoyed irritating Rapunzey by voting for her on American Idol, I saw Kelly Pickler's video to the red shoes song, and the whole production was an amazing mess-the song was awful, her voice is weak and you could see the extensions creating a crease in her hair!!! Oh, can I also go on record to say that Shania Twain is profoundly annoying?
Journey- Yes
Electric Slide- HELL YES
The Macarena- You can do to any song, but when they play the acutal "Macarena" you better not be caught with your buns on the wood.