• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is Anybody Else Having Trouble

New posts
I can't get my pictures to upload in the all about sowal thread. I try to upload...it says upload in progress...then it times out! any suggestions?
 
I'm actually going to limit myself to sowalcializing on odd days only, as I'm getting way behind on my painting. :nono1:
I can drink and sowal, but not paint and sowal!:drink:



:bang: Is that why I have not finished anything?????:bang: :idontno: :biggrin:
 
Me too, when it comes to computers- I assume I messed up 1st:bang:
 
Hello my aka name is Beachmom, and I am a SoWalaholic.......:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top