• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is Anybody Else Having Trouble

New posts
Beachbummett and I couldn't get on the other night! It was horrible, we had to actually pick up a phone and call each other.:roll:
I tried again,
cried again,
and finally took a pill and went to bed.:shock:

I'm actually going to limit myself to sowalcializing on odd days only, as I'm getting way behind on my painting. :nono1:
I can drink and sowal, but not paint and sowal!:drink:
We need to get 3 way calling. :clap_1:

And, no Mango, you can't smoke a Potcake... I love your new avatar.
I know, I figured out it was a dog.:( and yes, I love my tar too, :wub: even if I resized the the nipple out. :blush:

Grapefruit.....I thought all your days were odd!:biggrin:
:lolabove: How did I miss this last night. :floor:

Hello my aka name is Beachmom, and I am a SoWalaholic.......:biggrin:

hi beachmom........

:lolabove: :rofl: :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top