• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

March Madness

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Ok suckers.

Let's talk...who's in your bracket?:idontno:
 
Auburn. :razz:








Actually, my bracket is at Yahoo, entitled sowalroundball. I intended to make it a group everyone could play in, but couldn't figure out how to do so. Right now SOWAL is in 1st place! :clap_1:
 
Auburn. :razz:








Actually, my bracket is at Yahoo, entitled sowalroundball. I intended to make it a group everyone could play in, but couldn't figure out how to do so. Right now SOWAL is in 1st place! :clap_1:

I'm in a yahoo pool too! My bracket name is "Where's Auburn". Where's LSwho?:lolabove:
 
Picked Georgetown to take it all. I was 14 for 16 yesterday. :cool:
 
UCLA and Tennesse in the finals.

I'm going to clean house in the end.:clap_1:
 
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I predict someone will knock Florida off before the final four. Tennessee played an all around great game, and what a game, 121-86. Three of their best shooters came up big, scoring 71 of their 121 points. 57 first half points and 64 second half points. What a great game they had. Long Beach State had won 22 of their last 25 games after a slow start. Must be in a weak conference like the Memphis Tigers. :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top