Kimmifunn Funnkalicious May 15, 2007 #21 Miss Kitty said: Click to expand... :angry: Do you not want to attend?
Kimmifunn Funnkalicious May 15, 2007 #23 TNJed said: Happiness is. Click to expand... Finding a pencil, with an eraser.
Miss Kitty Meow May 15, 2007 #24 Kimmifunn said: :angry: Do you not want to attend? Click to expand...
whiteyfunn SoWal Staff May 15, 2007 #26 TNJed said: Happiness is. Click to expand... A cheese enchilada, soft beef taco and rice.
whiteyfunn SoWal Staff May 15, 2007 #27 Kimmifunn said: Does Ryan Seacrest want to be my friend? Click to expand... Will Britney's career ever be the same?
Kimmifunn said: Does Ryan Seacrest want to be my friend? Click to expand... Will Britney's career ever be the same?
TNJed Beach Fanatic May 15, 2007 #28 Do I have the skill to build my own Exile Bullfighter from kit form?
Kimmifunn Funnkalicious May 15, 2007 #30 Does Josh Duhamel remember meeting me both times? Could I talk to him in a public place and not feel weird?
Does Josh Duhamel remember meeting me both times? Could I talk to him in a public place and not feel weird?