• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Why do people drive in the left lane with no intention of passing anyone?
 
Oh poot....I forgot to get gas today! :bang:
 
:yawn: Another thread with the war in Iraq rehashing the same issues again.
Note to self: Go re-clean the bathroom. More interesting.

I know, I tried to introduce a new idea and despite repeated requests to focus/not argue the same old ................... same old! :idontno:
 
Most definitely not!

You should have been able to tell by the coherant sentences and spelling ;)

Plus, I predate their banning.

I believe you scooter dude. :biggrin:

Now tell us, what exactly is a scooterbug? Inquiring minds want to know.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top