• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I love Uncle Timmy's siggy line:
Brilliant minds discuss ideas
Average minds discuss events
Weak minds discuss people.

My chemistry teacher wrote that in my yearbook. He was not pleased with me because I had trumped him on the slide rule one day. Okay, that last sentence cracks even me up. :floor:
 
My chemistry teacher wrote that in my yearbook. He was not pleased with me because I had trumped him on the slide rule one day. Okay, that last sentence cracks even me up. :floor:

Whoever wrote that didn't take into account hormonal women. :funn:

The slide rule, I remember that. :blink:
 
I'm happy I kain't spell and I'm color blind. I don't know green and blue, from pink and yellow. Good thing two. I may not have any friends otherwise. :leaving:
 
OH FTLOG, who really cares how we spell it's and ya'll. This is a message board for goodness sakes it is not a freaking online college course that we are going to get graded on. If you can read it and understand it who cares how you SPELL IT!!!!!! IMHO!!!!!
Wow! I don't think anybody meant to upset anyone about the spelling of the word. It IS a message board, in the lounge no less. Was somone making a critical slight to someone?

Hey, it's almost the weekend. Let's relax and have fun! We're all friends here!
 
I really need a paddle board... I wonder if my wife would consider one for father's day...


What is that? BobbyJ...I saw a man standing on what looked like a surfboard with a long stick paddling down Western Lake. What is up with that? :idontno:
 
What is that? BobbyJ...I saw a man standing on what looked like a surfboard with a long stick paddling down Western Lake. What is up with that? :idontno:

That is a paddle board. Great for here because no waves needed. The visual from the standing angle is incredible. Also an incredible core workout! Back to random thinking... I wonder if I will need special shoes...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top