• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Does it aggravate anyone else but me when you put out a bowl of mixed nuts and someone comes along and picks out all the cashews???:bang:

No, because I like the almonds and pecans. Which means you and I can peacefully share a can of mixed nuts.:lol:
 
Last edited:
Does it aggravate anyone else but me when you put out a bowl of mixed nuts and someone comes along and picks out all the cashews???:bang:

YES!!!! And I am usually the one that picks out all of the cashews. :biggrin:
 
Pecans remind me pecan pie, which of course makes me think of pumpkin pie, which I really want some right now even though I just ate an entire Amore pizza myself.:roll: :blush: Miss Kitty gave me a pumpkin pie candle, but I am afraid to light it- I might try and eat it!:eek:
 
I wonder if the socks worn with the kimono are like mittens? :scratch:
I wonder if our waitress heard me when I asked?
I think I will go try on a pair of flip flops with socks and see if it's possible.
 
It is.........:biggrin:
 
Is the garbage out? Why do I keep forgetting to put the garbage out? Maybe I will get up early and do it... What if I miss it? Then it will be two weeks in a row my garbage was almost too heavy for the garbage man to lift... That could really piss him off... I don't want the garbage man mad at me... I should start taking it out right when I get home from work...You would think one of the kids would take out the garbage!
 
I wonder how many drinks I had tonight. :blink: I also wonder if I was the oldest person at B & A 's....well, except for Mr. K.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top