• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I think....

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
It was a labor of love.:wub: How long will he be gone? Is Sarafunn going anywhere?

He'll be there until Aug. 3rd....it's a work/study program.

sarafunn is in summer school. She hits sowal with girlfriends in Aug. :violin:
 
:D ...thanks.



Steven's last supper. He leaves for Dublin tomorrow. :wave:


Tell Steven......May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again.;-) From me and FBB.:wave:
 
He'll be there until Aug. 3rd....it's a work/study program.

sarafunn is in summer school. She hits sowal with girlfriends in Aug. :violin:

Well, if you're going to have to work and study being out of the country is a good way to do it. Is Sara giving you the poor-pitiful-me line about right now?
 
Tell Steven......May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again.;-) From me and FBB.:wave:

:wub: ...I will. Love the Irish green!
 
I'll say. Mine just got back from Italy and neither of her parents have been. ;-) I'm glad she went and even happier she's back in the good ol USof A. :cool:
I also did laundry today, cooked (sorta), straightened up and even dusted a little :eek: . Hailfire, we're on that cleanin' stuff ain't we:confused: Is it a full moon?
 
Hey Audie and Tootsie:

It was 90-something in Georgia again today, so I did some cleaning this afternoon, and vacuumed out and turned on my window A/C units. The temperature in my living room right now is 70 and dropping. I'm about to curl up in a quilt on the couch and watch Big Fish...
 
Hey Audie and Tootsie:

It was 90-something in Georgia again today, so I did some cleaning this afternoon, and vacuumed out and turned on my window A/C units. The temperature in my living room right now is 70 and dropping. I'm about to curl up in a quilt on the couch and watch Big Fish...

ooooh, i love that movie! to bad we can't all watch movies online together!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top