Gorgeous, Mangy!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
It was a good one. Every color tonight.Thanks.It was a good one tonight. Every color tonight.
Mangy Mountain is much more beautiful than it sounds!
Happy to see it.![]()
Also happy to be back in my own little house in North Hall, with my Potter books, in my own bed. (Although, I must say I had the best room in the house where I lived at camp. It used to be the dining room of an old house, and it had a whole wall of floor to 10-ft.-ceiling windows, overlooking a garden...I'm about the luckiest gal y'all have ever not quite met.)
Hey!! Good to see you back!! I've missed ya!!!Mangy Mountain is much more beautiful than it sounds!
Happy to see it.![]()
Also happy to be back in my own little house in North Hall, with my Potter books, in my own bed. (Although, I must say I had the best room in the house where I lived at camp. It used to be the dining room of an old house, and it had a whole wall of floor to 10-ft.-ceiling windows, overlooking a garden...I'm about the luckiest gal y'all have ever not quite met.)
The room sounds like my kind of bedroom, a dining room, sleeping place and right near the posies? I could have died right there. 
Hey!! Good to see you back!! I've missed ya!!!
Good to see you back gull.The room sounds like my kind of bedroom, a dining room, sleeping place and right near the posies? I could have died right there.
![]()

my daughter wanting to move to SoWal with me...NOW, TODAY!!!!![]()
Maybe someday my older daughter will meet your daughter and they'll be hanging around SoWal together. When do you leave SoWal? I'll be getting there early/mid August.