• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stuff that Makes You Happy

New posts
wish I was going with you! love rollercoasters! I would scream my head off and embarrass you though... :wave:

Almost home from my Atlanta Weekend- stopped at Books-A-Million in Dothan to whip out the computer and log on to SOWAL!

How do I make myself "Happy" over the weekend?

I did rollercoasters all day Saturday and Sunday. But Saturday Night, after 25 years of waiting, I went to go see Jennifer Holliday in DreamGirls at the Fabulous Fox Theatre!
DreamgirlsTop.jpg

She Was GRAYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was for one week only, only in Atlanta, 25th anniversary of Dreamgirls on Broadway. She did the show in Atlanta for Atlanta's celebration of Black Theatre and Arts. What a wonderful evening. I laughed, I cried.:wub:

200px-Jenniferhtony.JPG


She was just as powerful this weekend as she was 25 years ago. Awesome!

And best of all, I didn't lose my car this time!
THAT made me HAPPY!!!!
 
Last edited:
I don't think I can get much happier- just talked to Will for 30 minutes!! Haven't heard his voice since July 1st, and since I couldn't get to camp for a visit, I called him instead. :wub: He is having an amazing summer.


Glad Will is enjoying his summer!!! :wave:
 
Jdarg it sounds like Will might be missing you a bit too. He had plenty to say if you talked for 30 minutes. Glad you're getting him back soon.
 
:wub: ...a boy that talks.

Me too, I miss that sooo much. He'd go for days or weeks and say very little. Then follow me around and yak my ear off to catch up. I used to have a stool in my kitchen just for him, he loved to talk while I fixed supper. Man I feel a tear working up here... sniff. Such a crybaby, dang empty nest, just when I think it's better, it jumps out and bites me.
 
IBD's Dancin' Chicken makes me happy!:clap: :wub: :wave:
 
Last week, we received an awesome cookie bouquet from a very special SoWaller. Look closely- do the smilie faces look familiar?:idontno: :lol: :clap:
 
Reading a good book. I could not survive on a daily basis without something to read.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top