• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stuff that Makes You Happy

New posts
Does this mean you're gonna be there when I am? :wave: :wub:



No, can't work it out. :( Jdarg and the fair princess Katie are going to be at my house. :clap: I wish I was going to be there. But, we are so excited to see them! Jen-nay will be picking young master Will up from camp on Tuesday.
 
No, can't work it out. :( Jdarg and the fair princess Katie are going to be at my house. :clap: I wish I was going to be there. But, we are so excited to see them! Jen-nay will be picking young master Will up from camp on Tuesday.

dammit.
 
I don't think I can get much happier- just talked to Will for 30 minutes!! Haven't heard his voice since July 1st, and since I couldn't get to camp for a visit, I called him instead. :wub: He is having an amazing summer.
 
I'm going to ride rollercoasters all day today at Six Flags over Georgia. That should make me happy.

Or nauseous.:puke:

dka:drink:


sfog_goliath_art04.jpg

wish I was going with you! love rollercoasters! I would scream my head off and embarrass you though... :wave:
 
You know better calling me right when there is something so wrong about me. :biggrin:

How about this...dddddd, destindreamindrunkdialingdoubledammit!!! :wave:


:floor::floor::floor::funn::funn::funn:I double dog dare you! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top