• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stuff that Makes You Happy

New posts
Gorgeous, Mangy!!!:clap: :clap: :wave:
 
Last edited:
Mangy Mountain is much more beautiful than it sounds!

Happy to see it.:wave:

Also happy to be back in my own little house in North Hall, with my Potter books, in my own bed. (Although, I must say I had the best room in the house where I lived at camp. It used to be the dining room of an old house, and it had a whole wall of floor to 10-ft.-ceiling windows, overlooking a garden...I'm about the luckiest gal y'all have ever not quite met.)
 
Mangy Mountain is much more beautiful than it sounds!

Happy to see it.:wave:

Also happy to be back in my own little house in North Hall, with my Potter books, in my own bed. (Although, I must say I had the best room in the house where I lived at camp. It used to be the dining room of an old house, and it had a whole wall of floor to 10-ft.-ceiling windows, overlooking a garden...I'm about the luckiest gal y'all have ever not quite met.)


:wave: Hey!! Good to see you back!! I've missed ya!!!
 
Mangy Mountain is much more beautiful than it sounds!

Happy to see it.:wave:

Also happy to be back in my own little house in North Hall, with my Potter books, in my own bed. (Although, I must say I had the best room in the house where I lived at camp. It used to be the dining room of an old house, and it had a whole wall of floor to 10-ft.-ceiling windows, overlooking a garden...I'm about the luckiest gal y'all have ever not quite met.)

Good to see you back gull.:wave: The room sounds like my kind of bedroom, a dining room, sleeping place and right near the posies? I could have died right there. :lol:
 
:wave: Hey!! Good to see you back!! I've missed ya!!!

Good to see you back gull.:wave: The room sounds like my kind of bedroom, a dining room, sleeping place and right near the posies? I could have died right there. :lol:

Happy to be talking to you gulls again, too...:wub:

Off to the aforementioned bed that I've missed so much!:wave:
 
my daughter wanting to move to SoWal with me...NOW, TODAY!!!!:wub:


That is wonderful! Awesome. :clap: Maybe someday my older daughter will meet your daughter and they'll be hanging around SoWal together. When do you leave SoWal? I'll be getting there early/mid August.
 
Miss Kitty. :clap:

Two months is not enough. You need to re-think the plan and and stay in SoWal 4 months- that is once a quarter and very reasonable, IMO.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top