• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

October SoWal Soiree

New posts
We do need to come up with something. We have dressed as kitty and sj so far. Who is next????? put your thinking cap on but lets do pm's only to save the surprise
I think it should be an early Halloween party and we should come in costume!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Who else is in?:idontno: :wave:
 
I think we are going to be there. We may have the whole crew with us.
 
Just got my invite to the HOA dinner by the pool on the 13th. :wave:

:wave: both! Don't do like I did last year....you have to go to the HOA first and then come to the soiree! I'm comin' to the pool party first with you! :biggrin: :drink2:


both! :wave:

I think we are going to be there. We may have the whole crew with us.

Yay! :clap: :clap: :clap: I can't wait to see Camifunn! I bet he has grown so much since last year! OH! Can't wait to see you either! :wub: :wave:
 
Last edited:
I think we are going to be there. We may have the whole crew with us.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: YAHOOO!!! Kaiboo will be with me again!! I will have a DD!!!!!:biggrin:

Who shall we dress as.......:scratch: :scratch:
 
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: YAHOOO!!! Kaiboo will be with me again!! I will have a DD!!!!!:biggrin:

Who shall we dress as.......:scratch: :scratch:

we're coming as that little red guy in your siggy line throwing a hissy fit! he is gettin' on my nerves....make him behave. :biggrin:
 
Hmmm....the other thread is suggesting sporting camel toes and moose knuckles....:lol:
That would fit nicely with Hop's OMB's..................:funn:
ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE IT THIS TIME MISSY???????:wave: :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top