• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Did you happen to get a snap of the moonrise set to a Dark Side of the Moon tune?:wave:

IMG_4431sm.jpg

:wave:

more pics from tonight's show in my album.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Fun fun fun and funky!! And sweaty!! Skunky was right about them ol' Meters. My feet are green.

Kate's favorite part was hula hooping. I need to let her take her own hoop to concerts!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
OMG! What funn!!! :clap:

THis may be my new favorite place to see outdoor concerts. Plenty of parking, nice restrooms, and so close to the Gulf that the breeze messed up John R.'s recording. :)( sorry John R, I would have liked to hear that Floyd song again) There was a tent in the back of the viewing area that sold wine and other things. The Optimists were helping people park which made it easy.....Dogs were everywhere (all on leashes) and a rolling cart was being pulled around that sold glow in the dark things for the kids.

Ms. Kitty, I boogied for you. JDarg had to coax me to the front row but I did it for you.:blush: :D After a few songs you can not help but to start the toe tapping. At the end of the night I think we ALL were flailing arms and legs. (did I see some pole dancing??):rotfl: I am glad we did not chat with SJ until after we were dancing. Those could have been held for ransom....:blink:

Thanks for a night of great funn with WONDERFUL friends.....:love: you guys!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap: ...excellent funk report IBD!!!! I love that jdarg's feet are green! :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
After a few songs you can not help but to start the toe tapping. At the end of the night I think we ALL were flailing arms and legs. (did I see some pole dancing??):rotfl: I am glad we did not chat with SJ until after we were dancing. Those could have been held for ransom....:blink:

You never know when I might take a photo. ;-) :D :lol: just kidding, I didn't get any of you. Did ibd (little) ever get Skunky to spin her? After doing that vigorously twice, I couldn't see straight for quite a while. She and Princess Kate kept wanting more, more, more, do it again, but I thought I was going to fall down just standing still after doing that.

Last edited:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Whew! I was scared you got me doing the dancing chicken...:rofl:

I dont think Skunky spun her. :dunno: I think he saw your face after doing it for all those times...:lolabove: :lolabove:

Biff

Beach Fanatic
DANG SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS FAB~!!!!

OMG! What funn!!! :clap:

THis may be my new favorite place to see outdoor concerts. Plenty of parking, nice restrooms, and so close to the Gulf that the breeze messed up John R.'s recording. :)( sorry John R, I would have liked to hear that Floyd song again) There was a tent in the back of the viewing area that sold wine and other things. The Optimists were helping people park which made it easy.....Dogs were everywhere (all on leashes) and a rolling cart was being pulled around that sold glow in the dark things for the kids.

Ms. Kitty, I boogied for you. JDarg had to coax me to the front row but I did it for you.:blush: :D After a few songs you can not help but to start the toe tapping. At the end of the night I think we ALL were flailing arms and legs. (did I see some pole dancing??):rotfl: I am glad we did not chat with SJ until after we were dancing. Those could have been held for ransom....:blink:

:rotfl:
You never know when I might take a photo. ;-) :D :lol: just kidding, I didn't get any of you. Did ibd (little) ever get Skunky to spin her? After doing that vigorously twice, I couldn't see straight for quite a while. She and Princess Kate kept wanting more, more, more, do it again, but I thought I was going to fall down just standing still after doing that.

Whew! I was scared you got me doing the dancing chicken...:rofl:

:rofl: I dont think Skunky spun her. :dunno: I think he saw your face after doing it for all those times...:lolabove: :lolabove:

Last edited: