• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I have some extra time on my hands so....

New posts
Thank y'all. I had such a GRAYT time. A good time was had by all.
fridayNOLA042.jpg
 
Let's get this par-tay restarted. Go "drag" some folks from the other rooms and get them in here, before Kurt deletes the whole thread in the morning!:biggrin:
fridayNOLA049.jpg

There are somethings that should be left to the imagination! :eek:
Since they are wearing tie-dye are they hippies? I've been told all hippes wear tie-dye. ;-)
 
Let's get this par-tay restarted. Go "drag" some folks from the other rooms and get them in here, before Kurt deletes the whole thread in the morning!:biggrin:
fridayNOLA049.jpg

You sure that's drag? I've seen some real women who are that ugly.
 
You sure that's drag? I've seen some real women who are that ugly.

Them are not guys in drag. That's my mom and sister, they went with us!:funn: :funn: :funn: :funn: :funn: :funn: :funn: :funn: :funn: :funn: :funn:

There are somethings that should be left to the imagination! :eek:
Since they are wearing tie-dye are they hippies? I've been told all hippes wear tie-dye. ;-)

They be hippies!:yikes:
 
BB, this one is for you! Don't you have this on your Christmas tree?
fridayNOLA086.jpg
 
Did I fail to mention it was a FAMILY reunion?
fridayNOLA056.jpg


Here's uncle's Bob and Tom....

fridayNOLA067.jpg

I think I'm going to track down your family and tell them! :biggrin: :yikes: :wave: :wub:

PS --- I hate croc shoes!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top