• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
At first I was worried about y'all and all this talk of weed. Now, I think I will just go bake some nekkid brownies. No, really, I bought a box of Duncan Hines just yesterday!!!

You should try Ghiradelli Brownies they are good!
 
Last edited:
Wait a second, the peace pipe weed will make you paranoid if you inhale multiple times. Isn't paranoia worry gone ballistic. I think I'll go worry about my posts.
Maybe for some but not for others who may be allergic to alcohol. Ya know, like the room spins and stuff, :sick: and a big bongo starts bangin' in your head :banging: until :puke: . I guess it's each to their own. Lungs, liver, brain...:idontno: It's all part of our 'temple' we should respect to the best of our abilities, but we're only human beans. It's only human to slip up a little bit sometimes, right? No worries.
 
At first I was worried about y'all and all this talk of weed. Now, I think I will just go bake some nekkid brownies. No, really, I bought a box of Duncan Hines just yesterday!!!

Barb...I get it, you are human and try as you might, it's hard to stay on track.

I have a terrible crush on Duncan Hines :drool:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(stupid diet!:bang:)
 
Why do you say interesting? Just because you feel that prayer changes things in your life, does not mean that everyone believes that prayer changes things. We, everyone of us, is different in our beliefs, but just because someone does not believe in the power of prayer does not mean that they are not capable of handling things on their own. IMHO.
Quote on the day"different in our beliefs". Perfect! The idea that "I am the way", or it's the highway to hell for you is rooted in ignorance devoid of love. Let's see, where do we find large groups of people thinking alike preoccupied by fear and ruled by stifling control?????
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top