• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I didn't think we were that close to Hwy 331 being four-laned! Perhaps they are just in the right-of-way procurement phase now.

Hwy 331 being fourlaned :D :clap: :love:

331 closing :cry: :dunno: :dunno: :pissed:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I didn't think we were that close to Hwy 331 being four-laned! Perhaps they are just in the right-of-way procurement phase now.

Hwy 331 being fourlaned :D :clap: :love:

331 closing :cry: :dunno: :dunno: :pissed:
I believe you are correct. They are in the process of taking the properties, while they are somewhat affordable. Last month, the NW FL Transportation Corridor Authority met in Port St Joe to prioritize the list of highway construction in NW FL. My understanding, prior to the meeting, was that the four-laning of Hwy 331 to I-10 was expected to be in the 3-5 year plan. That does leave a problem with the bridge bottleneck, unless they were also going to address that issue. Currently, 331 is the slowest evacuation route in all of Florida, with the exception of the Keys, and the State and the County are looking to change that sooner, rather than later. We won't see the minutes and priority list from that meeting until the minutes are approved and posted at the next meeting held within the next two weeks.

djvladi

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2006
www.djvladi.com
from Dj Vladi Closing of Club 331

i am very sad too one of the best bar in town is goin away 331 made Dj Vladi thank you Oli for being there for me all the time... he is the greatest boss of all time ...... this funky crazy bar is still one of my favorite on the emerald coast.. party time baby... come see us at the redbar..... i love the redbar...

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Bdarg & Jdargs house...;-)

:lolabove: ...yes and yes!

gttbm just had a brilliant thought...Oli needs to buy Snapperheads!!!! :clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
She is smart like that.:D

YES! Another gem from gttbm...she and FBB will go early on the day of our arrival and save a table at the Tarpon Club. :wave:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Re: from Dj Vladi Closing of Club 331

i am very sad too one of the best bar in town is goin away 331 made Dj Vladi thank you Oli for being there for me all the time... he is the greatest boss of all time ...... this funky crazy bar is still one of my favorite on the emerald coast.. party time baby... come see us at the redbar..... i love the redbar...

no vladi, thank YOU for playing love train, don't funk with my heart and all our crazy requests. thank YOU for not kicking us out of your DJ booth, and thank your girlfriends for never kicking our asses...

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
why is dikki du not playing at blue orleans? seems like a perfect match.
I AGREE!!!! :clap: Good question:dunno:
Love the Red Bar AND love you DJV!!!