DonPtrl2@cox.ne
Beach Lover
WIz Mom MOIST yes that word is horrible!! Also Juicy I have a hard time watching any commercials that talk about there burgers. They will aways seem to use either Moist, Juicy or Beefy.
The sound of the word bothers me, I think it almost embarrasses me.
![]()

No teabagging on the dunes please!
I never had a clue about the old teabag til the FUNNS came along...I hate it when people say "birfday". Oh, living in the south!!
As for oxymorons, I wonder what is meant when "real wood" is advertised???![]()
The C word. The N word.
Both vile and repulsive.

you are right dbuck - poot is embarrassing - "oh poot!" - no it just doesn't work. crap, on the other hand just makes sense when you are trying to emphasize something.. like "what a load of crap!".
I like turd too. "get back in here you little turd!". it's better than MF when you are speaking to the young one.
![]()



Oh poot, I forgot I don't like turd either.![]()
![]()

Then you will have to call your kids MFs.![]()
totally true! 