• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Words

New posts
WIz Mom MOIST yes that word is horrible!! Also Juicy I have a hard time watching any commercials that talk about there burgers. They will aways seem to use either Moist, Juicy or Beefy.
 
:lol:The sound of the word bothers me, I think it almost embarrasses me. :blush::wave:

you are right dbuck - poot is embarrassing - "oh poot!" - no it just doesn't work. crap, on the other hand just makes sense when you are trying to emphasize something.. like "what a load of crap!".

I like turd too. "get back in here you little turd!". it's better than MF when you are speaking to the young one.

:wave:
 
Last edited:
I hate it when people say "birfday". Oh, living in the south!!

As for oxymorons, I wonder what is meant when "real wood" is advertised???:idontno:

That's one oxymornon that actually makes sense. They've come out with flooring that is photographed wood, so when you first look at it, to all intents and purposes, you think it's real. Except for the sound it makes when you walk across it. Real wood never sounds like its imitators. ;-)
 
The C word. The N word.

Both vile and repulsive.

Agreed, both make my skin crawl.

Other than those, no other words really bother me, unless it's just a mispronunciation of something. (I had a co-worker once who referred to Valentine's Day as ValentiMe's Day and it made me want to punch her.)

Also, my cousin Erin hates the word moist. She says it sounds gross.
 
Last edited:
you are right dbuck - poot is embarrassing - "oh poot!" - no it just doesn't work. crap, on the other hand just makes sense when you are trying to emphasize something.. like "what a load of crap!".

I like turd too. "get back in here you little turd!". it's better than MF when you are speaking to the young one.

:wave:

MF does get their attention though.:floor::wave:
 
Oh poot, I forgot I don't like turd either. :biggrin: :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top