• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

P.A.G.

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2007
Re: AUCTION - Palmeira Villas of Seagrove Beach - NEW published minimum bid of $750,0

To answer your question, I don't believe that our time is being wasted. This property has now been marketed on a national level. This isn't an out of the line asking price by any means.

fisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 19, 2005
Re: AUCTION - Palmeira Villas of Seagrove Beach - NEW published minimum bid of $750,0

The sellers are the builders of this home so there is no original purchase price for the house. The home was last listed for a short period of time at $899,000 and previously at $995,000. We sold the last home in Palmeira at auction for $930,000.

Can you explain what happened with the last sale at $930k?

The Walton County records show that the house changed hands twice on April 7--once at $930k and then again at $1.45 million.

P.A.G.

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2007

The winning bidder flipped the house.

P.A.G.

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2007

I don't know the details.

bdc63

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2006
Md for now, but dreaming of SoWal

A $520,000 profit inside of 24 hours? My, my ... that is an interesting development. I'd love to see those two bank appraisals.

Last edited:

Capricious

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005

"...I understand about auction reserves for rare and collectable items (that people really want) is pretty much the norm , but in the case of house auctions, having a reserve price hasn't been as successful as the owners' had hoped..."

As someone who rode the Branson, MO real estate boom in
the early '90s a little bit too long and then tried to unload
via an auction, I will "second" that.

Of course, the dollar$ where several magnatudes down
from what we are discussing here.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005

And the winner is?......

Capricious

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005

"And the winner is?......"

Probably PAG, as they got their money up-front, I would imagine.