• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ho-Down

New posts
Was wonderful meeting so many "SoWal Siblings" for the 1st time!

NoHall, DBucks, Mangos, Shaken-Not-Stirreds (WHOA-CHEE-MAMA those dee-lish puddin' pops!), The Kitties & GTTBMs...:wub:

It was so much funn meeting you Dune-AHH. :wave::wub:

Are you sure you weren't hiding from the nuclear fallout! :floor::rofl: That was the most I've laughed in ages :lol:

Oh yes, you know how I LOVE having my tatas groped by other women :rofl:

Dune-AH - I still owe you something, gull. PM your address. You promised! I MUST get rid of it. Biff was HORRIFIED :yikes:

:lolabove: I am still laughing Cork. :funn::floor:
I'll never look at my family vacation the same way evah again. :rofl:

Cork and I made up a short movie based on this picture.
What can I say, it was sunrise when the picture was taken. :lol:
Here it is................. "Earth's Last Days"- a made for television movie

DSC02340Small.jpg
 
Last edited:
BB, I am so annoyed DD and I missed the brunch shot. :(
I'll e-mail the Friday night wench slaves picture. MANgo took one and I forgot because I was so tired. :lol:

Allifunn the food was absolutely divine, and I had those grits for dinner before the ho-down. :biggrin:

It was really nice to meet Bennedy and Beach Ho. Hope MANgo and I didn't scare y'all.
I wish I had more time to talk to the Shakkens, but I ate too many grits and couldn't get up from my spot on the beach. You are both too cute.
I was tempted to try those pudding shots. They looked delish.

Dune-ahh, YOU baby are the joint. :wub: :lol: Glad I finally got to meet you.

Biffy, you rock. :clap: No one wears pink and a tiara like you man.

Here are some pics.......... Nohall, loved the wig and lashes and all that get up. Mrs. Hoppy gets the theatre makeup award of the night for dressing you up. :clap: Glad to finally meet ya.

DSC02564Small.jpg


A pretty and funn Chef du jour and Nohall

DSC02563Small.jpg


A pretty kitty :wub:

DSC02619Small.jpg


DSC02622Small.jpg


A tired sunshine hiding from the tatas. :lol:
 
Last edited:
:lolabove: I am still laughing Cork. :funn::floor:
I'll never look at my family vacation the same way evah again. :rofl:

Cork and I made up a short movie based on this picture.
What can I say, it was sunrise when the picture was taken. :lol:
Here it is................. "Earth's Last Days"- a made for television movie

DSC02340Small.jpg

OMG, I can't believe you posted it. Seeing it again has got me laughing like an idiot. :floor::funn::rofl:. You need to explain...... it started out with a comment that Mango stops for one last look at the mushroom cloud from a nuclear blast before she whisks the baby to safety. :rofl: We had music for it an everything. Never laughed so hard!

DSC02564Small.jpg


love those lashes!

DSC02563Small.jpg


Ms Kitty looks especially sweet here, doesn't she. How many drinks? :rolling:


DSC02619Small.jpg


You are just beautiful darling. Why do I think those pink extensions are going to become a mainstay for you?

DSC02622Small.jpg


Poor Sunshine had one too many of those pudding shots!
 
Dune-AH - I still owe you something, gull. PM your address. You promised! I MUST get rid of it. Biff was HORRIFIED :yikes:[/quote]

YEP! And I'm a witness! I thought he was going to be sick!:sick:

Quite intimidating yet intriguing....

I HAD SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNN THIS WEEKEND!

:wub: y'all so much!
 
Dune-AH - I still owe you something, gull. PM your address. You promised! I MUST get rid of it. Biff was HORRIFIED :yikes:

YEP! And I'm a witness! I thought he was going to be sick!:sick:

Quite intimidating yet intriguing....

I HAD SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNN THIS WEEKEND!

:wub: y'all so much!

I'd pass it onto you DK but am afraid you'll keep it :floor:
 
Last edited:
Ah, Mango...Thanks for the pictures! (Now I'm going to the gym today for SURE!)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top