Cork On the Ocean
directionally challenged
Ok, this pic is hysterical of the kitty, but spidey making the move on the blonde is killing me! :funn:
Wow, he is making the move, isn't he
?Ok, this pic is hysterical of the kitty, but spidey making the move on the blonde is killing me! :funn:
?Hey!! WTF? I thought Spidey was MY boyfriend!!!:angry:
I hear Spidey's a swinger... :funn:
Was wonderful meeting so many "SoWal Siblings" for the 1st time!
NoHall, DBucks, Mangos, Shaken-Not-Stirreds (WHOA-CHEE-MAMA those dee-lish puddin' pops!), The Kitties & GTTBMs...![]()

Are you sure you weren't hiding from the nuclear fallout!:rofl: That was the most I've laughed in ages
Oh yes, you know how I LOVE having my tatas groped by other women :rofl:
Dune-AH - I still owe you something, gull. PM your address. You promised! I MUST get rid of it. Biff was HORRIFIED![]()
I am still laughing Cork. :funn:



Glad I finally got to meet you.
No one wears pink and a tiara like you man.
Glad to finally meet ya.


I am still laughing Cork. :funn:
I'll never look at my family vacation the same way evah again. :rofl:
Cork and I made up a short movie based on this picture.
What can I say, it was sunrise when the picture was taken.
Here it is................. "Earth's Last Days"- a made for television movie
![]()
:funn::rofl:. You need to explain...... it started out with a comment that Mango stops for one last look at the mushroom cloud from a nuclear blast before she whisks the baby to safety. :rofl: We had music for it an everything. Never laughed so hard!![]()
love those lashes!
![]()
Ms Kitty looks especially sweet here, doesn't she. How many drinks?
![]()
You are just beautiful darling. Why do I think those pink extensions are going to become a mainstay for you?
![]()
Poor Sunshine had one too many of those pudding shots!
[/quote]
y'all so much!Dune-AH - I still owe you something, gull. PM your address. You promised! I MUST get rid of it. Biff was HORRIFIED
YEP! And I'm a witness! I thought he was going to be sick!:sick:
Quite intimidating yet intriguing....
I HAD SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNN THIS WEEKEND!
y'all so much!

OOPs, you get another chance. going to empty it right now. I'll do anything to get ride of it![]()
------I'm glad you wrote that cuz I had no idea what you were trying to empty. I thought it was gel-filled. Ew!Empty the box, Lose the Torch!!!!
![]()
Wow, he is making the move, isn't he?