• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Queen Lily has Arrived

New posts
AWESOME! Lily Bea yelling!
 
FTLOG SJ! Warn a body! Other than the last pic....she is adorable! Thanks for posting. Hmmmm, I feel the urge to buy someone a new tiara! :clap:
 
:welcome: to Sowal, Lily.
 
Holy cow, SJ. She's gonna kill you when she's old enough.

Talk about your effective forms of birth control...sheesh!

Lily Sue Tiara...hmmm...:scratch:
 
Looks like she came out screaming! LOL I love fresh baby pics.:biggrin:
Maternity is 2 floors below my MIL so every now and then Sam and I sneak down to watch the newborns. Yesterday we saw "Olivia Grace" get her first bath and assessments. The family asked us who we were there to see. I told 'em we were just stalkers.:lol: We chatted with them for a little while. I refrained from telling them it wasn't that long ago that I was looking at Samantha in there....but it really doesn't seem like almost 14 has passed.
 
Red Rocket said nothing about warning you guys. Childbirth is a natural thing. Nothing to be shocked about.

There are LOTS of natural things that should come with a warning! :eek:

That doesn't mean we don't appreciate all the services you render, dear SJ. The top picture was especially sweet. :wub:
 
How can anyone be upset at the sight of a beautiful child coming into the world? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top