• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thanksgiving

New posts
Perhaps we need these instead!

red.jpg

Were there boots here? I don't see anything!
 
Please tell me you will make some more pumpkin bread! It is fabulous! I'm having it for dinner!!:clap:
Someone shared with me and it was yummy!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Want to be an elf? We can order you one and you can ride in the parade with us. How's your bead throwing arm? :idontno:

Ok Jfunn.....if it will keep the ORIGINAL Turkey Trot going we will be there. I will wear the ORIGINAL Trukey Trot t-shirt. It is too :cool:. Will there be prizes again?

GTTBM! You have to bring Cammifunn again. :wub:
I was told that if you ride you can not throw.Is this correct??? I dont want to corral 20+ girl scouts but want to give thows...:idontno:
 
Someone shared with me and it was yummy!!!:wub::wub::wub:


I was told that if you ride you can not throw.Is this correct??? I dont want to corral 20+ girl scouts but want to give thows...:idontno:


WTH?! I always ride AND throw! :clap:

There are no parade police out there. Just be careful when you get close to Seaside....it get's a little crazy. They have barricades but the kids try to push past them. :roll: What some people will do for cheap plastic beads! ;-)
 
WTH?! I always ride AND throw! :clap:

There are no parade police out there. Just be careful when you get close to Seaside....it get's a little crazy. They have barricades but the kids try to push past them. :roll: What some people will do for cheap plastic beads! ;-)

The Brownie leaders were planning today and I was told that if you want to throw you have to walk. WTF??? you can walk faster than ride and you are not as close to the people if you are on a flat bed....I am going to let the Brownies throw. What are they gonna do, arrest the Brownies???:idontno::biggrin:
 
My next costume is going to be a Brownie...apparently those little chicks can get away with anything...hanging out on private beaches, throwing beads...utterly lawless.:eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top