Matt J
SWGB
I signed it.
It always kills me that something like heavy snowfall triggers a "global warming is a hoax" crowd, but rediculously hot temperatures keeps them quit. I subscribe to the climate change theory. This means that you can have warming and freakish winters or strange erradic weather in general, i.e. record snowfalls after a record hot summer.
It always kills me that something like heavy snowfall triggers a "global warming is a hoax" crowd, but rediculously hot temperatures keeps them quit. I subscribe to the climate change theory. This means that you can have warming and freakish winters or strange erradic weather in general, i.e. record snowfalls after a record hot summer.
The voice of reason. 
Punzy sez we do think alike...
. I don't ever remember seeing the totem pole with scientific data on it. Perhaps you could find that pic for me? To equate tons of verifiable, reproducible, and in some cases tested; research and data to "thunder gods" is rediculous.