• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

New posts
glad you like my fatty tree.

I need to watch the Christmas Vacay movie - I don't remember it - I may have never actually watched it. Lulu has a toy stuffed squirrel - I'm sure she would have sent it up to ya... she'll be getting some new toys from santa very soon anyway.
:yikes:Never seen Christmas Vacay? Gull, run, don't walk to the video store now or check the TV because its on quite a bit now.
 
:yikes:Never seen Christmas Vacay? Gull, run, don't walk to the video store now or check the TV because its on quite a bit now.

:yikes:^^^^What she said. Even though I've watched it about 300 times, 10 of which were this weekend, I still laugh and still love it.
 
Nope. I think by the the Christmas movie came out, I was over the Chevy Chase vacation movies. I may have seen some of it. can't really remember. but I'll do it!


:clap:
 
okay nohall, you asked for it and you're gonna get it. nekkid and all.

this is my tree... its a big fat fattie too.

hold on.. trying to get the thing to upload... here ya go...
tree.JPG

She said "nekkid" and "fatty" in the same post--snort!

glad you like my fatty tree.

I need to watch the Christmas Vacay movie - I don't remember it - I may have never actually watched it. Lulu has a toy stuffed squirrel - I'm sure she would have sent it up to ya... she'll be getting some new toys from santa very soon anyway.
Oh good LORD! Rent it TOMORROW (or find it on t.v.) for tomorrow night's par-tay. You must. It will warm the cockles of your heart...
 
Here's a quote.
"And when Santa squeezes his fat white a** down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of a**holes this side of the nuthouse." -Clark Griswold
 
Maybe this should be on the Pet Peeves thread, but here's another good one:

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d**kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is. Hallelujah. Holy sh*t. Where's the Tylenol?
 
Oh yes it is...I just love that movie. So many good lines.

Here--read 'em for yourself. Click.
 
Maybe this should be on the Pet Peeves thread, but here's another good one:

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d**kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is. Hallelujah. Holy sh*t. Where's the Tylenol?
:floor::floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top