• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

New posts
Maybe this should be on the Pet Peeves thread, but here's another good one:

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d**kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is. Hallelujah. Holy sh*t. Where's the Tylenol?

four flushing? :floor:
 
Hey Tootsie, I'm :wub:in' your mother and baby 'tars. Was that a watercolor yesterday with the blue background? It went bye bye too quick for me to copy it to my pix. Will you attach it to a post for me pleeease if it's not too much of a PIA? :D
 
I love all your trees. Nice work everyone and thanks for sharing. Sorry I don't have a picture of mine but I love the old ornaments the kids made years ago mixed in with the fancy new ones ornaments.

Tootsie your tree is my favorite type of Christmas tree. I can't wait to see it decorated. But it will have to wait, you MUST watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation right away. You will love it.
 
Hey Tootsie, I'm :wub:in' your mother and baby 'tars. Was that a watercolor yesterday with the blue background? It went bye bye too quick for me to copy it to my pix. Will you attach it to a post for me pleeease if it's not too much of a PIA? :D


check the general photo gallery for the ones I've posted so far. I adore blessed mother & child art, as well as mother and child. tis the season!

Tootsie your tree is my favorite type of Christmas tree. I can't wait to see it decorated. But it will have to wait, you MUST watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation right away. You will love it.

alright already!!!!:wave:
 
Here's ours. The one with the cat on the top is the short kitty tree on the kitchen table. The other one is the main tree in the living room. Critique away!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top