• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

New posts
All of them are great, I'll post pics of our 1.5 trees tomorrow.

DKA, that first pic looks like Rudolph took off after a big Mexican meal.
 
Not a great photo but here it is. I used to do another tree in the den, with only Disney ornaments but did not put it up this year.
 
All of them are great, I'll post pics of our 1.5 trees tomorrow.

DKA, that first pic looks like Rudolph took off after a big Mexican meal.

OMG it does, doesn't it? Lights on a spiral staircase serve a 2 fold purpose.
1) In lieu of a tree, gives us something to decorate.
2) Keeps us from walking into it. The spiral staircase is right in the middle of the room. Very dangerous. If we're not hitting that, we're hitting our head on the ceilings- /\.

When it comes to buying an A-Frame, remember these 2 rules.

1) Don't by an A-Frame
2) See Rule #1

dka:bang:
 
OMG it does, doesn't it? Lights on a spiral staircase serve a 2 fold purpose.
1) In lieu of a tree, gives us something to decorate.
2) Keeps us from walking into it. The spiral staircase is right in the middle of the room. Very dangerous. If we're not hitting that, we're hitting our head on the ceilings- /\.

When it comes to buying an A-Frame, remember these 2 rules.

1) Don't by an A-Frame
2) See Rule #1

dka:bang:

:lol:I had a friend that grew up in an A-frame house on the lake....I always thought it was so cool. Not a lot of space but :cool:.
 
img2051iu8.jpg


img2050wd2.jpg


Don't you just love my tree topper? :wave:
 
That thing is my version of an angel. I'm kind of picky. The traditional Victorian-looking angel just didn't suit me, nor did a star or a bow. I found this goose a few years ago and fell in love with her.
bettycrop.jpg

Mango was kind enough to point out that she has a bundle of OMBs hanging from her beak.

:floor:

what a coincidence! I'm working on an OMB ornament for some lucky wench.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top