• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

New posts
Love it!:clap:
 
Good looking trees! :clap:
 
nohall, what are those things on the top of your tree?

That thing is my version of an angel. I'm kind of picky. The traditional Victorian-looking angel just didn't suit me, nor did a star or a bow. I found this goose a few years ago and fell in love with her.
bettycrop.jpg

Mango was kind enough to point out that she has a bundle of OMBs hanging from her beak.
 
DD, I love your trees. :clap:You definitely become an elf around the Holdidays!
We usually do two trees as well, but this year I was a grinch. The one we didn't do has lots of red ornaments like one of yours.
 
DD, I love your trees. :clap:You definitely become an elf around the Holdidays!
We usually do two trees as well, but this year I was a grinch. The one we didn't do has lots of red ornaments like one of yours.

:wub::wave:
 
Mango was kind enough to point out that she has a bundle of OMBs hanging from her beak.

I love it NoHall. That is a keeper and a classic, but you had to know us wenches would lovingly poke funn. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top