• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

New posts
DD, I love your trees. :clap:You definitely become an elf around the Holdidays!
We usually do two trees as well, but this year I was a grinch. The one we didn't do has lots of red ornaments like one of yours.
It's only December 6th...I've been Grinchy until the last couple of days.
 
That thing is my version of an angel. I'm kind of picky. The traditional Victorian-looking angel just didn't suit me, nor did a star or a bow. I found this goose a few years ago and fell in love with her.
bettycrop.jpg

Mango was kind enough to point out that she has a bundle of OMBs hanging from her beak.
When I first saw it, it immediately reminded me of a character from a vintage Chicago children's show, Garfield Goose! :lol:

wbkbfraz.jpg
 
When I first saw it, it immediately reminded me of a character from a vintage Chicago children's show, Garfield Goose! :lol:

wbkbfraz.jpg

Maybe that's where she got the omb from. :lol:
 
Thanks! I think she has become a wench mascot tonight...:wub:
 
We no longer have room for a tree since a few years ago when my roommate had a massive projection television delivered that takes up half the living room. So now we decorate the spiral staircase with garland, lights and ornaments, and we put presents under it as well.

No mess, no needles, no watering, no sneezing. Nothing to pack up and put away or haul to the curb and take apart.

I usually compensate by over decorating the mantle. This year is kind of lame. Let me see if I can get pics. Camera batteries are dead, will use still from video camera, should be grainy but you get the idea... if not the picture.

I do miss a big live tree though. First year in this A-Frame, 10 Christmases ago we had an 8 footer!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top