• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

destinscuba

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
on Eastern Lake
we'll see you tonight!!!:clap:

beach blessings

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2008
I love Sally's Backside! All of the Bartenders there are great...Bo, JoAnn, Redd, and of course occasionally Sally herself! It is a hidden secret, and full of a great group of locals. Their nightly food options are an a deligthful easy dinner! Great place to watch your favorite sports, with three TV's, and Bo has set us up for Darts in the back room! Good Times, Great People, and Tasty Food! The Ribs are slow cooked to perfection! If you haven't tried it..well..those that know, know...those that don't need to check it out! Of course it is right next door to Blue Orleans, and when Sally Closes it's just a short walk...Blue Orleans has live music nightly at 10:00.:clap:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Redd,

Checked out your website--very nice.

I've gotta admit, you nailed "NY State of Mind" and "At Last." The campy style of singing is your strong suit.

Will have to make on over to see you do it in-person.

Wishing you continued success on 30a.

Shel.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Sadly Redd will not be singing this evening due to a bought with "Drag Queen Flu". We wish her well in her recovery and can't wait to see her next week!

BTW, she was incredible in Key West and you should check her website once the videos of those performances are loaded.

Hurricane

Beach Lover
During the 2 weeks we were closed a few of us went to check this out. Redd had already stopped for the evening but graciously sang a few more for us. It was truly the most funn we have had in a while. Y'all should really go check this out!!!

Thanks for keeping our behavior on the D.L. SWGB;-)

Redd

Beach Fanatic
May 7, 2007
Re: Singing bartender Diva has Bronchitis

After the trip to Key West this weekend the Diva Singing Bartender contracted Bronchitis *yes its official via the quack I mean doctor

So sorry cant make it tonite at Sallys, do please spread the word but go see Sally anyway

But after the prescription kicks in I am sure next week will be a go