• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
We hit Toni up yesterday for beautiful produce and saw Sunshine there loading up. I told Toni that she was welcome to advertise on the forum and that she might want to start her own thread with current offerings updated as she is able.

Toni

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2007
Let me know what I need to do to have a thread, Thanks Toni

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Let me know what I need to do to have a thread, Thanks Toni

Go to dining & food forum, same as the one we're in - click here to forum home - [ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?f=14"]Dining & Food - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

Click on the "new thread" button, fill in your subject and message and submit.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Just got some great stuff from Toni's. Great selection and prices.

I see a diet w/ many more fresh veggies in my future - grandma will be so happy!

EAT-Rite Produce Co.
This weekends produce offerings
Eat-Rite Produce will have its mobile produce stand at Stinky's Fish Camp parking lot this weekend at 9 AM, FRI,SAT, SUN. Come out and visit. Just gathered a fresh load of Arugula, Spinach, Mesculin Greens, Sweet Corn, Black Beauty Eggplant, Japaneese Eggplant, Squash, Zuccini, Snap Beans, Fresh Shelled mixed Peas and Beans (easy to process and freeze) Okra, Collard Greens, Homegrown Tomatoes, Green Tomatoes, Vidalia Onions, New Florida Potatoes, Baking Potatoes, Valencia Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Buternut Squash, Walthrop Squash, GA Peaches and more. WE DO NOT SELL PRODUCE THAT HAS CHEMICAL HAS BEEN SPRAYED ON, PERIOD. Be sure to bring your plastic bags that you have a zillion of. We love to recycle them. Great Prices. Please support Local Farmers.
This weekend specials
Homegrown Tomatoes $1.49 LB
Blue Lake Bush Beans $1.49 LB
Fresh GA Peaches $1.69 LB

Cali

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2007
Here
Fantastic! I wondered where you went Stan. Glad to see your still around supplying us with your delicous delights.

Toni

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2007
Just a quick note, I have officially closed this location, took up our pavers and just to be safe, I will see everyone in Grayton next Thursday, so much to be done, same great stuff, so excited that we get our own space on the planet in Historic Grayton Beach. Thanks Toni, Ray and Lotto!