• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
:wave: Hi Everybody! I'm a lurker, but thought I might better introduce myself. I'm 24, live in Pt. Washington. Family's all from Walton Co., and in '97 (after dad retired from military) we moved down to our lake house.

Met my husband in the 8th grade at Seaside Neighborhood School, we were in the first graduating class when they re-opened the Bay School as a Middle School in '98, graduated Freeport High in '02.

We got married in Carillon Beach in Oct of '06, have two dogs, Buckshot and Rufus (who is pictured napping with Mr. Bananas), a cat named 007, and a yellow betta named FishStick.

Kurt, I actually met you several years ago when I was working at One Seagrove Place. You were doing some beautiful virtual tours for the rental units. You've got a great site going here, keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Mystified

Beach Lover
Jan 6, 2008
Hi Kitlit, love your dog! One of the most enjoyable things about this site are the beautiful pix of everyones families and the sea.

ty for sharing.

j&cscott

Beach Comber
Feb 29, 2008
Hello everyone, we are John & Cathy ..we lived in Panama city from 1975 to 1995. If any of you go back that far, we had a beach shop across from the pier {where pier park is now} in Wayside shopping center{also gone} . We would advertise our business by parking a pink Cadillac convertible by the road.
We have lived in Tennessee for the past 12 years. We are considering buying aplace on 30A,hopefully to retire to in the future. By the way anyone haveany information on a development caled Bungalows ofSeagrove? Thanks

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hello everyone, we are John & Cathy ..we lived in Panama city from 1975 to 1995. If any of you go back that far, we had a beach shop across from the pier {where pier park is now} in Wayside shopping center{also gone} . We would advertise our business by parking a pink Cadillac convertible by the road.
We have lived in Tennessee for the past 12 years. We are considering buying aplace on 30A,hopefully to retire to in the future. By the way anyone haveany information on a development caled Bungalows ofSeagrove? Thanks

:welcome:

Please post your inquiry in the real estate forum.

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
Today, 03:50 AM

Kurt, Going to bed or getting up?:blush:

colinb

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2008
My name is Colin Butler and Im 38 years old and live in Memphis, Tn. with my wife Sheryl and our 2 year old little boy Myles. Im a residential real estate appraiser and I work for myself. I was in a band called Big Ass Truck for about 10 years and traveled the country many times playing in all kinds of places and venues. Free beer, fast food and living out of a van eventually got old and we quit while were ahead and all still friends in 2001. I have been coming down to the gulf coast mostly in the Summer since I can remember. We used to camp out of my dads VW bus at the Holiday Camping area down in Destin and there is really nothing worse than waking up at age 10 or so with a killer sunburn in a tent. Anyway, things have changed for sure, as my dad remarried and they own a house down in Inlet Beach. There is truly nothing more relaxing to me than laying in the sand with a cold beer staring at the waves or chasing my little boy down the beach. We/I try and make it down 3-4 times a year and I will be heading that way in early April. Ive seen may beaches in my travels in the U.S. and the Emerald Coast is by far the most beautiful. Always looking forward to it.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
By the way anyone haveany information on a development caled Bungalows of Seagrove? Thanks

I have a close friend now renting one, and she is closing on another one on March 15th. PM me and I will give you her information, she could be more than helpful with good info. on that community.

sandybanks

Beach Fanatic
Mar 15, 2008
In a nice place
:wave:

My name is Sandy and I am looking forward to making friends with some of the nice people on this site.

Love to talk about cooking, and sometimes maybe a little politics.

Does anyone know where there is a good place locally to buy organic vegetables?