• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
After dancing to several of Dread's tunes at the Red Bar last night, Ms. Crow joined the band on the stage to sing a rendition of "Honky Tonk Women" and then left with a couple CD's.

Please post if anyone was there and took photos.

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
After dancing to several of Dread's tunes at the Red Bar last night, Ms. Crow joined the band on the stage to sing a rendition of "Honky Tonk Women" and then left with a couple CD's.

Outstanding... these local guys work hard and put out some great music. maybe this will be a break that leads them to some big time gigs. They deserve it.

Sea Sothebys

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2007
SRB, FL
OH man! I hope someone got some photos! Good for her to be able to play with such talent...
:D

That must have been so cool to have witnessed... oh man oh man. I wish I would have gone out last night... or over the last two years...
:bang:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
How cool, wish I'd been there. Otter is gonna die when he finds out he missed that.

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com

That is such good news....and you never know what this may lead to. The guys deserve this and so much more for all the years of entertaining.

Love "Honky Tonk Women"

:clap::wave:

Last edited: