Sorry.

I contributed to the tangent.
Oh, y'all--I really don't care! Hijack all you want. Variety is the spice of life.*
But I'm still stuck on
this stupid game that John R put up. Or if that doesn't do it for me, I do these stupid
jigsaw puzzles that SJ linked us to...
* In the spirit of joining the hijack, I heard this great (true) story about my piano teacher:
He used to teach at a small, private Christian college. One day he was in his studio with an Asian student, and they were looking at music for the upcoming semester.
She was frustrated and didn't know what to do, and finally threw up her hands and said, "Dr. Hayner! I don't know what to do! Pray for me!"
He looked at her for a minute, then bowed his head, "Dear Lord. Please help us in the upcoming semester...Give us wisdom in choosing music...amen."
When he looked up she was looking at him funny. After a moment, she indicated the music and made motions across the keyboard with her hands, "Thank you, Dr. Hayner...now will you pray [play] for me?"
