• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
They also have the cutest little aluminum foil plates that would work great for the conspiracy nut who needs a Yamika.

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
I love Fabrice!!!

Everything I have ever had there has been fresh and delicious.

Definitley one of the best lunchtime places on 30A.:love:

Sheila

SoWal Insider
I thought I might get more responses on this thread. Does anyone else like Fabrice?

I love it. I've been put on notice by my daughter, that if I come back without at least 2 dozen chocolate,sea salt cookies, she's putting herself up for adoption. I'll deliver but, this is not much of a scare tactic for a 30 year old. :lol:

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
I love it. I've been put on notice by my daughter, that if I come back without at least 2 dozen chocolate,sea salt cookies, she's putting herself up for adoption. I'll deliver but, this is not much of a scare tactic for a 30 year old. :lol:

I've tried to put myself up for adoption at least twice today!:D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

I really dislike those cookies. :lie:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I thought I might get more responses on this thread. Does anyone else like Fabrice?

I think they are wonderful! And love what you said Kurt about it being a little piece of France and having to slow down. Now what more could you want in SoWal then a place like Fabrice.:clap::clap::clap:

I, myself, could just sit and stare into that display case forever. It's like a dream come true!!!!:love:

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I'm so addicted to their Nicoise Salad. Everything else always looks so good, but I can't pass up a chance to have the salad. I'm just going to have to start going two days in a row so I can try something different. Whatever that sandwich was that Kurt had looked yummy! Anyone know what it was?

I do have one complaint, though. They need more desserts without nuts! :blush:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Yes, I always linger with friends after eating here. Car pool line unfortunately puts a cramp in my Fabrice style- I could sit there all afternoon!

Toots and I once spent over 2 hours at breakfast.:blush: