• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
Hey Folks...

The totals are in... The Prom grossed over $90,000! :yikes:

Thanks go out to all who attended, volunteered, donated, and promoted. An incredible event put together by Jennifer and Paige and the rest of the committee...

SOWALLers can flat throw down!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Hey Folks...

Thanks go out to all who attended, volunteered, donated, and promoted. An incredible event put together by Jennifer and Paige and the rest of the committee...

Ooooh oooh ooooh! This is what I wanted to hear the most! I am so happy that y'all raised that much money!! The Seaside REP is worth every red hot dime! Hooray!

And darn tootin' that SoWallers know how to have a good time. :lol:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
These pics are grayt!!! Oh, I wish I could have been there!

I am just dying over the condom tucked into Mermy's dress.

I'm also loving the pics of gorgeous Steele Mama and her beautiful girls.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I am just dying over the condom tucked into Mermy's dress.

It was color-coordinated to match my gown! Mahthamadear gave it to me and when I lost it she gave me another one. I think she had a whole stash of them tucked in her toilet-paper stuffed bosom. :lol:

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Hey Folks...

I am still swooning over this! Thanks EVERYONE! :clap:

Great prom week story- I love how our friends come to SoWal on vacation and work when they get here. Mermaid and Mermaid spent 2 days working their butts off for the Prom - from flower arranging to a caulking project in the Rep office. Those 2 are like Energizer bunnies. And Miss Kitty has some serious poster making/glitter skillz!:clap: Thanks to y'all-

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Love all the grayt pictures! Looks like a wonderful time was had by all!!! Sorry I missed it.
Everyone looks fabulous :clap:

Does anyone know the name of the band that played? Or have any contact information for them? They were fabulous!

I had a blast... can't wait till next year :D

The band is called Hotwire; they are out of Mobile.
Kirke is their booking agent - 251-680-4112.

Really nice to band to work with, too. :clap: