• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
ahh.. There are some metal chicas on the board. :wave:

yep, I also like Rage, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Cult .... can't wait to be close to a big city so I can go see some good shows.

Have you ever listened to The the?? [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_The[/ame]

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Now, I'm not a young person here, but I happen to really like NIN and I listen to them a lot when I'm working from home on my computer. I'm also a fairly big Radiohead fan with Creep being one of my favorite songs. (and no, these are not from listening to my son's music. :lol:)

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Now, I'm not a young person here, but I happen to really like NIN and I listen to them a lot when I'm working from home on my computer. I'm also a fairly big Radiohead fan with Creep being one of my favorite songs. (and no, these are not from listening to my son's music. :lol:)
:wave:if i remember correctly rh is coming out with a greatest hits album soon.
i like nin also, but aic more.

Last edited:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
think jodifl pretty big nin fan.

love alice in chains.
Wow.. feels kinda weird leaving the NiN forum and coming here to see a thread about them.:D I am actually staff on their remix site. But I got a double treat this week as we not only got a new album but tickets for their show in Duluth GA. NiN is going out on an extensive tour starting this summer and Duluth will probably be one of several shows I catch. I had posted about VooDoo 08 a few days ago. The early bird tickets are (were?) on sale right now and only $100 for all three days. Not a bad price for all that music in one place.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
But I feel that I must post a more recent picture of the short man himself. And dont worry about not being young johnrudy...neither is Trent :funn:
trent.jpg

(or me)

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La

I am not a young person either...well I am not old but I am not young. I guess I am middle age...:dunno:????:dunno:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I am not a young person either...well I am not old but I am not young. I guess I am middle age...:dunno:????:dunno:
Well, if I live to be 100, I will be middle age when I go see NiN in August. :cool: