• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Its #5000

New posts
:floor:...it was a slow day around here. Why are peeps always jumping the gun on matters pertaining to you? :scratch:
Well it is analguous to the NYT and Entertainment Tonight--even though it hasn't happened yet, they have completed stories and segments already to broadcast on celebrities that are currently alive, but will probably be dead soon--yea, they jump the gun, but it gives them something to do on a slow news week. (gosh, I hope SWGB doesnt take this the wrong way? :blush: )
 
Last edited:
.
,

............................You're living in SoWal's FAST LANE !

............................I look forward to your next 5000 colorful posts!...:biggrin:
.
 
:floor:...it was a slow day around here. Why are peeps always jumping the gun on matters pertaining to you? :scratch:

I don't know, as long as it doesn't start rumors I don't care. You can post the thread next week about Happy July 4th.

Well it is analguous to the NYT and Entertainment Tonight--even though it hasn't happened yet, they have completed stories and segments already to broadcast on celebrities that are currently alive, but will probably be dead soon--yea, they jump the gun, but it gives them something to do on a slow news week. (gosh, I hope SWGB doesnt take this the wrong way? :blush: )

Nope, I just love being compared to half dead celebrities. :roll::biggrin::wave:
 
Hmmmm..I just checked and swgb and nohall both started sowalling May 07. Should we begin the betting, who will make it to 10,0000 first??:clap::biggrin:
Congrats to you both!!:lolabove::wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top