better that than something else...:shock:Premature celebration![]()
Well it is analguous to the NYT and Entertainment Tonight--even though it hasn't happened yet, they have completed stories and segments already to broadcast on celebrities that are currently alive, but will probably be dead soon--yea, they jump the gun, but it gives them something to do on a slow news week. (gosh, I hope SWGB doesnt take this the wrong way?...it was a slow day around here. Why are peeps always jumping the gun on matters pertaining to you? :scratch:
)...it was a slow day around here. Why are peeps always jumping the gun on matters pertaining to you? :scratch:
Well it is analguous to the NYT and Entertainment Tonight--even though it hasn't happened yet, they have completed stories and segments already to broadcast on celebrities that are currently alive, but will probably be dead soon--yea, they jump the gun, but it gives them something to do on a slow news week. (gosh, I hope SWGB doesnt take this the wrong way?)






Whoa, that really is amazing!Hmmmm..I just checked and swgb and nohall both started sowalling May 07. Should we begin the betting, who will make it to 10,0000 first??
Congrats to you both!!![]()
Hmmmm..I just checked and swgb and nohall both started sowalling May 07. Should we begin the betting, who will make it to 10,0000 first??
Congrats to you both!!![]()