Minnie
Beach Fanatic
Oh jeez, is that some sort of challenge?![]()
Yep sounds like it to me, I joined 6 months before you two younguns and yall left me far behind.
Oh jeez, is that some sort of challenge?![]()
Yep sounds like it to me, I joined 6 months before you two younguns and yall left me far behind.![]()
Ding bat here...I guess I need to put my glasses on...I though your had 4993well you'll get there soon!It's nice to know I'm loved, but this is like my birthday. A little early. at the time of the original post I had 107 to go. ;-)
We can resurect this thread in a few days.
Ding bat here...I guess I need to put my glasses on...I though your had 4993well you'll get there soon!
CP, you are so funny!Heck, I joined when it was graytonbeach.com, and if you total my postsYep sounds like it to me, I joined 6 months before you two younguns and yall left me far behind.![]()
, these young whipper-snappers have almost as many posts as I do.
;-)