• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Its #5000

New posts
It's nice to know I'm loved, but this is like my birthday. A little early. at the time of the original post I had 107 to go. ;-)

We can resurect this thread in a few days.
Ding bat here...I guess I need to put my glasses on...I though your had 4993well you'll get there soon!
 
Will an alarm go off on SoWal to let us know the exact moment you hit 5,000? Maybe Kurt could have special music play when you sign on if there are special announcements.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top