• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
Hello everyone! We just moved to the area about a month ago, and I heard this is the place to be.
We are from Baton Rouge, love to cook (cajun food mostly, but others as well), love a cold beer, and meeting and hanging with new and old friends.

Not sure what Heaven is like, but I sure hope it is alot like SoWal !!!!!

So where is the best place to hang out, and meet people around here?

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
I dunno. I'm not cool enough to hang out. Look for a PM...
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
:welcome: Whaddya mean, "Where's the best place to hang out?"... You just moved to the BEACH! :D;-)

But, lately, we've kinda been diggin' the Love Shack over on East Hewitt Road. Good food, good prices, good fun. And the Red Bar in Grayton's always a winner...

Welcome to Heaven!

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
We just returned to sowal after a 3-year hiatus, and we're from your neck of the woods - BR/NO/St. Tammany. Mr. Critter bleeds purple and gold and makes a mean chicken and andouille gumbo. We'll have to get together for food and LSU football (actually baseball's going pretty well now, too!)

There's a local LSU alumni chapter you might be interested in.
http://www.emeraldcoastbayoubengals.com/

:welcome:

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
LSU Fooball/Baseball champs??????

Good to know I will not be alone during Football season. Lori and I cook a mean gator Sauce Piquant (spl) as well as a few other dishes. Sounds like we have lots in common. Lets hook up some time drink a cold beer or glass of wine.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis

Right here on SoWal.com of course. :wave:

totaljen

Beach Lover
May 29, 2008
Blue Mountain Beach
:welcome:Might have to get some good recipes from ya'll!!! Good to have you both!

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Hello everyone! We just moved to the area about a month ago, and I heard this is the place to be.
We are from Baton Rouge, love to cook (cajun food mostly, but others as well), love a cold beer, and meeting and hanging with new and old friends.

Not sure what Heaven is like, but I sure hope it is alot like SoWal !!!!!

The west end Thumb between 2 and 4......a.m. Bienvenidos!