dunelover
Beach Fanatic
I bet they get cooled off from eduard, but here in okc it is supposed to be 106 again.....Still better than Dallas.
I bet they get cooled off from eduard, but here in okc it is supposed to be 106 again.....Still better than Dallas.
I talked to Jack S about this last night and it is only a suggestion. Some indication that surfers should be put on the "Double Red Flag" explaination such as (Surfers excepted). Some beachgoers see the surfers out during double red flag days and figure they can go in too, not realizing the degree that surfers are familar with the ocean and its currents. Just a suggestion.Keep in mind if you surf you can go out in Double reds. We wait for days like this!![]()
I bet they get cooled off from eduard, but here in okc it is supposed to be 106 again.....![]()
...you are correct! Look at the reporting location at the top...it's sarafunn's alma mater!!!Clearly you've been in the heat too long.![]()

I love her, but on this one she is pucking looney tunes. I mean come on...you can pick fall or spring, but a TEXAS summer????![]()
hurricanes.Ranks right up there with people who chase tornados or enjoyhurricanes.
:leaving:I love tornado season...please don't tell anyone...:leaving: